Write for Our Business Magazine
Openly Local welcomes articles from entrepreneurs and business-savvy individuals who want to share their expertise, skills and experience with our readers. If you have an idea for a blog post, our editorial team would like to hear it.
We’re looking for top-quality content that meets what our readers will be interested in. Such as:
- Strategies and tips for startups
- Running a small business in rural locations
- Marketing ideas for small businesses
- Inspirational insights for noob entrepreneurs
- Growing a small business
Here are our requirements:
- The word count should be at least 800 words.
- The content must be unique (no copy-pasting from other business websites)
- The blog should have minimal to zero grammatical and spelling errors.
- Refrain from being too self-promotional
- Cite authoritative sources if you’re mentioning a survey, study or statistic
If we approve your pitch, we’ll ask you to send your completed article along with a photo of yourself and a short author bio for attribution.
When you’re ready to send your pitch, please fill out the form below. There are two separate file upload fields that you can use to attach the article file (doc or docx format) and image file (jpg format).