Venue: Ground Floor Meeting Room G06 - 160 Tooley Street, London SE1 2QH
Contact: Bola RobertsItems No. Item
Mobile phones should be turned off or put on silent during the course of the meeting.
Part A - Open Business
Be Healthy Theme
To receive any apologies for absence.
Confirmation of voting members
A representative of each political group will confirm the voting members of the committee.
Notification of any items of business which the chair deems urgent
In special circumstances, an item of business may be added to an agenda within five clear days of the meeting.
Disclosure of interests and dispensations
Members to declare any personal interests and dispensation in respect of any item of business to be considered at this meeting.
To approve as a correct record the minutes of the open section of the meeting held on 1 May 2012.
Child and Adolescent Mental Health (CAMHS) and Carelink
- Report: Child and Adolescent Mental Health (CAMHS) and Carelink , item 6. PDF 63 KB
- Appendix 1: Carelink Annual Report , item 6. PDF 2 MB
2012/13 Young Peoples Substance Misuse (YPSM) Treatment Plan
- Report: 2012-13 Young Peoples Substance Misuse Report , item 7. PDF 81 KB
- Appendix A: YPSM Treament Plan , item 7. PDF 73 KB
- Appendix B: Insight End of Year Update , item 7. PDF 99 KB
Performance Report - Looked After Children
- Report: Performance report - Looked after Children , item 8. PDF 59 KB
- Appendix : A Performance Indicators , item 8. PDF 391 KB
Corporate Parenting Committee Work Plan 2012/2013
The following item is also scheduled for consideration at this meeting:
Safeguarding & Looked After Children Inspection Outcomes
- Report: Safeguarding & Looked After Children Inspection Outcomes , item 10. PDF 86 KB
- Appendix 1: Safeguarding and Looked After Children Inspection , item 10. PDF 480 KB
Any other open business as notified at the start of the meeting and accepted by the chair as urgent.
Exclusion of press and public
The following motion should be moved, seconded and approved if the sub-committee wishes to exclude the press and public to deal with reports revealing exempt information:
“That the public be excluded from the meeting for the following items of business on the grounds that they involve the likely disclosure of exempt information as defined in paragraphs 1-7, Access to Information Procedure rules of the Constitution.”
Part B - Closed Business
Any other closed business as notified at the start of the meeting and accepted by the chair as urgent.