Minutes for Planning (Development Control) Committee North meeting, May 8 2012, 7.00PM official page
Venue: Council Chamber, Civic Centre, St Peter's Street, St Albans, Herts AL1 3JE (AL1 3LD IF USING GPS/SATNAV)
Contact: Michelle Bennett, Democratic ServicesItems No. Item
Apologies for Absence
To note the appointment of any replacement Members for this meeting notified in accordance with the approved procedure.
Disclosures of Interest
Notification of Other Business
Members and officers are invited to notify the Chairman of other business which they wish to be discussed by the Committee at the end of either Part I or Part II business. In so doing the Member(s)/officer(s) concerned must state the special circumstances which they consider justifies the matter being raised as a matter of urgency.
The Chairman will decide whether the item(s) raised shall be considered under ‘Other Business’.
To confirm the Minutes of Meeting No 15of the Committee held on 16 April 2012.
A list of planning applications is set out below.
Please note: The planning applications may not be heard in the order set out below. Applications which appear to be of most interest to the members of the public present will usually be taken at the beginning of the agenda.
5/2012/0459 - 14.02.2012 DEMOLITION OF EXISTING AND ERECTION OF TWO STOREY DWELLING WITH INTEGRAL GARAGE, HABITABLE ROOFSPACE AND BASEMENT (RESUBMISSION FOLLOWING REFUSAL OF 5/2010/0807) AT 18 PENNY CROFT HARPENDEN AL5 2PB FOR MR DAVID MULHOLLAND PDF 102 KB
- SITE PLAN 520120459 - 18 Penny Croft , item 6i PDF 16 KB
- PLANS 520120459 - 18 Penny Croft , item 6i PDF 7 MB
5/2012/0460 - 14.02.2012 USE OF EIGHT PARKING SPACES FOR CLASS B1 (CAR VALETING SERVICES) AND INSTALLATION OF PORTABLE CABIN (LIMITED PERIOD OF THREE YEARS) - PART RETROSPECTIVE (RESUBMISSION FOLLOWING REFUSAL OF 5/2011/2529) AT HARPENDEN RUGBY CLUB REDBOURN LANE HATCHING GREEN HARPENDEN AL5 2BA FOR HARPENDEN VALETING CENTRE LTD PDF 97 KB
- SITE PLAN 520120460 - Harpenden Ruby Club, Redbourn Lane , item 6ii PDF 158 KB
- PLANS 520120460 - Harpenden Ruby Club, Redbourn Lane , item 6ii PDF 3 MB
5/2012/0478 - 24.02.2012 CONVERSION OF HOUSE INTO TWO, ONE BEDROOM AND ONE, TWO BEDROOM SELF CONTAINED APARTMENTS (RESUBMISSION FOLLOWING REFUSAL OF 5/2011/1188) AT 36 LYBURY LANE REDBOURN AL3 7HY FOR MR R VEKARIA PDF 126 KB
- SITE PLAN 520120478 - 36 Lybury Lane , item 6iii PDF 238 KB
- PLANS 520120478 - 36 Lybury Lane , item 6iii PDF 22 MB
5/2012/0846 - 02.04.2012 CHANGE OF USE OF LAND FROM PRIVATE GARDEN TO PUBLIC OPEN SPACE WITH ASSOCIATED ACCESS AND LANDSCAPING AT RIVERSIDE HOUSE PLACE FARM, WHEATHAMPSTEAD AL4 8SB FOR MRS JULIA WARREN WHEATHAMPSTEAD PARISH COUNCIL PDF 90 KB
- SITE PLAN 520120846 - Riverside House, Place Farm , item 6iv PDF 289 KB
- PLANS 520120846 Riverside House PLace Farm , item 6iv PDF 564 KB
- PLANS 520120846 Riverside House Fence , item 6iv PDF 177 KB
- PLANS 520120846 Riverside House Bench , item 6iv PDF 177 KB
Such other Part I business as, in the opinion of the Chairman, is of sufficient urgency to warrant consideration.