Venue: Council Chamber, Fourth Floor, Easthampstead House, Bracknell. View directions
Contact: Priya Patel 01344 352233Items Note No. Item
Apologies for Absence/Substitute Members
To receive apologies for absence and to note the attendance of any substitute members.
To approve as a correct record the minutes of the meeting of the Overview and Scrutiny Commission held on 29 March 2012.
Declarations of Interest and Party Whip
Members are asked to declare any personal or prejudicial interests and the nature of that interest, including the existence and nature of the party whip, in respect of any matter to be considered at this meeting.
Urgent Items of Business
Any other items which, pursuant to Section 100B(4)(b) of the Local Government Act 1972, the Chairman decides are urgent.
To receive submissions from members of the public which have been submitted in advance in accordance with the Council’s Public Participation Scheme for Overview and Scrutiny.
Crime & Disorder Committee
Meeting as the Crime and Disorder Committee, to receive reports on, and to consider:
a) The performance of the Community Safety Partnership in 2011-12 and the Community Safety Plan for 2011-14.
b) Changes to policing affecting Bracknell Forest, particularly an update on the creation of the Police and Crime Panel for Thames Valley, and the election of the Police Commissioner.
c) The proposed Designated Public Place Order for Bracknell town centre.
- 6a - performance-pdfs-bracknell-forest (2) , item 6. PDF 18 KB
- 6aa Updated CSP 2011-2014 (REFRESH 2012) , item 6. PDF 382 KB
- 06 - OS - Crime Disorder Cttee - ChangestoPolicing 3 May Report (2) , item 6. PDF 28 KB
- 06 - OS - Crime Disorder Cttee - ChangestoPolicing 3 May 12 Annex 1 PoliceCrime Commissioners , item 6. PDF 453 KB
- 06 - OS - Crime Disorder Cttee - ChangestoPolicing 3 May 12 - Annex 2 PoliceCrimePanels , item 6. PDF 370 KB
- There are a further 2 documents.View the full list of documents for item 6.
Holding the Executive to Account
Forthcoming items on the Executive Forward Plan of a corporate nature are attached for consideration.
Overview and Policy Development
To note the progress against the Overview and Scrutiny Commission work programme for 2011-12.
Date of Next Meeting
12 July 2012.