Venue: Kingswood House, Seeley Drive, Dulwich, London SE21 8QR
Contact: Beverley Olamijulo, on 020 7525 7234 or email email@example.comItems Note No. Item
Introduction and welcome
Disclosure of Members' interests and dispensations
Members are asked to declare any interest or dispensation and the nature of that interest or dispensation which they may in any of the items under consideration at this meeting.
Items of business that the Chair deems urgent
The chair to advise whether they have agreed to any item of urgent business being admitted to the agenda.
To confirm as a correct record the minutes of the meeting held on 14 March 2012 as a accurate record of the meeting.
Deputation requests from:
• The Joint Library Campaign to Save Upper Norwood Library
• Turney Road Residents Association.
Community announcements and presentations
The chair to advise on any community announcements, events or presentations.
- Announcement about changes to the community council areas.
- Launch of the community council fund 2012 – 2013.
- Announcement - public engagement from Southwark Business (PCT) Support Unit about future of health services in the Dulwich area.
- Apprenticeship Recruitment – information will be available at the meeting.
Education and Primary School Places in Dulwich
Crime in Dulwich
- A senior Police Officer to present the broader crime issues in Dulwich.
- A Southwark presentation around the work of SASBU (Southwark Anti Social Behaviour Unit), discussing different types of ASB and how to report such incidences.
Break at 9.00 pm
Opportunity for residents to talk to Councillors and Officers.
The future of Kingswood House
Officer presentation – to discuss possible options.
Public Question Time
This is an opportunity for public questions addressed to the chair.
Residents or persons working in the borough may ask questions on any matter in relation to which the Council has powers or duties.
Response may be supplied in writing following the meeting.
Local Parking Amendments
Members to consider the local parking schemes contained within the report.
- Officer report - local parking schemes, item 12. PDF 87 KB
- Appendix 1, item 12. PDF 508 KB
- Appendix 2, item 12. PDF 459 KB
- Appendix 3, item 12. PDF 646 KB
- Appendix 4, item 12. PDF 629 KB
- Appendix 5, item 12. PDF 857 KB
- There are a further 3 documents. View the full list of documents for item 12.
Cleaner Greener Safer Revenue Fund
Members to consider the Cleaner Greener Safer (CGS) revenue funding for schemes contained within the report.
- CGS revenue final report 5 April l2012, item 13. PDF 76 KB
- Dulwich CGS revenue 2012 - 13 Appendix, item 13. PDF 197 KB