Venue: County Hall, New Road, Oxford
Contact: Sue Whitehead Tel: (01865) 810262; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.orgItems No. Item
Apologies for Absence and Substitutions (if applicable)
Declarations of Interest (all members of the Body shall be responsible for deciding whether they have a declarable interest, in accordance with the Codes of Conduct of their own organisation , if applicable)
Petitions and Public Address
Members of the public may speak on a matter included on the agenda by giving notice to the Contact Officer by the deadline of 9.00 am on the morning before the meeting.
Advice on addressing a meeting can be found on the Council’s website.
Report attached at SP5a provides the progress update on this review.
Verbal progress update on work in progress, namely review of the eligibility criteria, evaluation of existing pathways of service delivery and of administrative arrangements for the programme will be provided at the meeting.
Needs and gaps analysis and commissioning intentions for 2012-16 are set out in a paper SP5b. These commissioning intentions form the basis for the Annual plan for 2012-13 and future years.
Financial strategy for 2012-16 attached at SP5c has been produced to illustrate how these commissioning intentions could be implemented within the allocated budget and current contractual commitments.
These reports will be considered by the members of the Core Strategy Group on 7 December. Any revisions to these reports made at that meeting will be reported on a by exception basis.
Members of the Commissioning Body are requested to approve proposed commissioning intentions for 2012-16, subject to amendments made at the meeting.
- SP_DEC0911R07 , item 5. PDF 88 KB
- SP_DEC0911R08 , item 5. PDF 53 KB
- SP_DEC0911R09 , item 5. PDF 92 KB
- SP_DEC0911R10 , item 5. PDF 53 KB
- SP_DEC0911R11addenda , item 5. PDF 378 KB
The budget monitoring report for 2011-12 attached at SP6a shows the budget set by the Commissioning Body and expenditure incurred in the first seven months of the year (April to October).
Expenditure excludes in-year cashable efficiencies already agreed this year. Contractual processes to implement these efficiencies are in progress and payments would be reconciled once this process is completed.
Report attached at SP6b shows progress made with delivering the 2011-12 efficiency savings programme.
This report shows that proposals received to date have collectively identified £300k or 94% of the target. Majority of these proposals have been approved by funding partners. One third of the target (£100k) has been fully implemented. Work on identifying proposals for delivering remaining £20k or 6% of the overall target is being given priority.
Formal steps are being taken to ensure that any planned underspend delivered by the programme in 2011-12 is allowed to be brought forward in full to off-set planned reduction in financial allocation in 2012-13. Having this brought forward secured would also assist the partnership in managing these changes in a planned and considerate manner.
A report attached at SP7a gives information about any items in the Annual Plan which the administering authority is not on track to deliver and a table is attached at SP7b showing progress against the Annual Plan.
Date of Next Meeting and Future Meetings
The next meeting will be held in Meeting Room 3, County Hall, Oxford on 23 March 2012.