Venue: Committee Room III - County Hall, Trowbridge
Contact: Lisa PullinÂItems No. Item
To confirm the minutes of the meeting held on 17 January 2011 (copy attached).
Declarations of Interest
To receive any declarations of personal or prejudicial interests or dispensations granted by the Standards Committee.
The Council welcomes contributions from members of the public.
If you would like to make a statement at this meeting on any item on this agenda, please register to do so at least 10 minutes prior to the meeting. Up to 3 speakers are permitted to speak for up to 3 minutes each on any agenda item. Please contact the officer named above for any further clarification.
Members of the public wishing to ask a question should give written notice (including details of any question) to the officer named above by 5.00pm, Wednesday 30th March.
Minutes of the Licensing Sub Committees
To receive the minutes of the following Licensing Sub Committees:
- Minutes 06.01.11w, item 6. PDF 153 KB
- Minutes Pack 24.02.11, item 6. PDF 2 MB
- Minutes 06.01.11, item 6. PDF 134 KB
- Final Minutes 01.02.2011, item 6. PDF 159 KB
Improving Communications Between Town Centre Licensed Premises
Sgt Allan George from Wiltshire Police will give an update on the implementation of radios for door staff in Chippenham.
Consultation Responses to Proposed Street Trading Scheme
The report of Alissa Davies (National Management Trainee, Licensing Team North and West) seeks to inform Members of the results of public consultation on a single, council-wide street trading scheme.
- Street Trading Consents Report, item 8. PDF 102 KB
- Appendix 1a - Executive summary of the proposed street trading scheme, item 8. PDF 860 KB
- Appendix 1b - DRAFT Harmonised Street Trading Scheme, item 8. PDF 4 MB
- Appendix 1c - Consultation on a proposed new council-wide street trading scheme, item 8. PDF 57 KB
- Appendix 2 Detailed breakdown of consultation survey responses, item 8. PDF 675 KB
- Appendix 3 - Selection of consultation responses redacted version, item 8. PDF 455 KB
Any other items of business, which in the opinion of the Chairman should be taken as a matter of urgency.
Urgent items of a confidential nature may be considered under Part II of this agenda.