Minutes for Community Safety and Social Inclusion Scrutiny Commission meeting, Mar 14 2011, 7.00PM official page
Venue: Room 103, Hackney Town Hall, Mare Street, London E8 1EA
Contact: Jarlath O'ConnellÂ Overview and Scrutiny OfficerItems No. Item
Apologies for Absence
Urgent Items / Order of Business
Declarations of Interest
To agree the minutes of the meeting held on 14 February 2010 and to note any matters arising.
- Minutes , 14/02/2011 Community Safety and Social Inclusion Scrutiny Commission, item 4. PDF 235 KB
- Item 4 Matters Arising Mayors letter re EMA, item 4. PDF 46 KB
a)Â To receive a briefing from Hackney Borough Police on the impact on the borough of changes to policing accountability structures in London arising from the Police Reform and Social Responsibility Bill.
b)Â To discuss the findings of the MPAâ€™s scrutiny review of â€˜Safer Neighbourhoodsâ€™.
- Item 5a Briefing on policing accountability structures from Hackney Police, item 5. PDF 62 KB
- Item 5b MPA scrutiny on Safer Neighbourhoods Feb 2011, item 5. PDF 379 KB
- Item 5c biog note Rick Muir, item 5. PDF 82 KB
Discussion with Hugh Flouch, founder of The Networked Neighbourhoods organisation, on online neighbourhood networks.
- Item 8a background note on Networked Neighbourhoods, item 8. PDF 125 KB
- Item 8b summary of NN research, item 8. PDF 428 KB
- Item 8c Hugh Flouch key points of presentation, item 8. PDF 28 KB
To note the updated work programme.
Any Other Business