Minutes for Community Safety and Social Inclusion Scrutiny Commission meeting, Feb 14 2011, 7.00PM official page
Venue: Room 103, Hackney Town Hall, Mare Street, London E8 1EA. View directions
Contact: Jarlath O'ConnellÂ Overview and Scrutiny OfficerItems No. Item
Apologies for Absence
Urgent Items / Order of Business
Declarations of Interest
To agree the minutes of the meeting held on 10 January 2011 and to note any matters arising.
Panel Discussion on the changes to Legal Aid and the possible local impact of the governmentâ€™s proposals.
- Item 5 - Exec summary of White paper on Legal Aid, item 5. PDF 90 KB
- Item 5 APPG briefing on the Legal Aid cuts, item 5. PDF 201 KB
- Item 5 A Briefing from CAB on the possible impact of the Legal Aid cuts in Hackney, item 5. PDF 92 KB
- Note on Steve Hynes and LAG, item 5. PDF 77 KB
To agree the terms of reference for a scrutiny review on The Digital Divide in Hackney.
To receive background briefings from the Councilâ€™s ICT department and The Learning Trust on tackling the digital divide.
- Item 7 Briefing from TLT for Digital Divide, item 7. PDF 84 KB
- Item 7 Briefing on Service Channel Preference data, item 7. PDF 499 KB
To note the updated work programme for 2010/2011.
Any Other Business