Venue: Town Hall, Peckham Road, London SE5 8UB. View directions
Contact: Sean UsherItems No. Item
Part A - Open Business
To receive any apologies for absence.
Confirmation of voting members
A representative of each political group will confirm the voting members of the committee.
Notification of any items of business which the chair deems urgent
In special circumstances, an item of business may be added to an agenda within five clear days of the meeting.
Disclosure of interests and dispensations
Members to declare any personal interests and dispensation in respect of any item of business to be considered at this meeting.
Minutes from the Licensing Committee
To approve as a correct record the Minutes of the open section of the meeting held on 27 July 2010.
Minutes from the Licensing Sub-Committees
To agree as a correct record the Minutes of the open sections of the meetings held on 21 July 2010, 26 July 2010, 4 August 2010, 23 August 2010, and 1 September 2010
- Minutes - 21 July - Westway and Londis , item 6. PDF 69 KB
- Minutes - 26 July - Grand Union , item 6. PDF 58 KB
- Minutes - 4 August 2010 , item 6. PDF 54 KB
- Minutes - 23 August 2010 , item 6. PDF 56 KB
- Minutes - 1 September 2010 , item 6. PDF 62 KB
Designation of Bankside Report - Update
- Item 7 - The Designation of Bankside Resolution Report September 2010 , item 7. PDF 59 KB
- Appendix A - Map , item 7. PDF 734 KB
- Appendix B - Map 2 , item 7. PDF 307 KB
- Appendix C - Bankside - Notice of Designation - Advert , item 7. PDF 45 KB
Adoption of Schedule 3 to the Local Government (Miscellaneous Provisions) Act 1982 as amended by section 27 of the Policing and Crime Act 2009 - Licensing of Sexual Entertainment Venues
Southwark's Statement of Gambling Policy
- Item 9 - Gambling Policy , item 9. PDF 94 KB
- Appendix 1 - Gambling Policy 2010-13 , item 9. PDF 383 KB
- Appendix 2 - Consultation responses , item 9. PDF 80 KB
Any other open business as notified at the start of the meeting and accepted by the chair as urgent.
Exclusion of press and public
The following motion should be moved, seconded and approved if the sub-committee wishes to exclude the press and public to deal with reports revealing exempt information:
“That the public be excluded from the meeting for the following items of business on the grounds that they involve the likely disclosure of exempt information as defined in paragraphs 1-7, Access to Information Procedure rules of the Constitution.”
Part B - Closed Business
Any other closed business as notified at the start of the meeting and accepted by the chair as urgent.