Venue: Council Chamber, Harrow Civic Centre. View directions
Contact: Michael Gaughan, Acting Democratic Services Officer Tel: 020 8424 1323 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.orgItems Note No. Item
AGENDA - PART I
Appointment of Chairman
To appoint a Chairman for the purposes of this meeting.
Declarations of Interest
To receive declarations of personal or prejudicial interests, arising from business to be transacted at this meeting, from:
(a) all Members of the Committee, Sub Committee, Panel or Forum;
(b) all other Members present in any part of the room or chamber.
[Note: Licensing Panel minutes are:-
(1) approved following each meeting by the Members serving on that particular occasion and signed as a correct record by the Chairman for that meeting;
(2) not submitted to the next panel meeting for approval.
Reasons: The Licensing Panel is constituted from a pooled membership. Consequently, a subsequent Panel meeting is likely to comprise a different Chairman and Members who took no part in the previous meeting’s proceedings. The process referred to at (1) above provides appropriate approval scrutiny].
Public Questions, Petitions and Deputations
To receive any questions, petitions or deputations (if any), under the provisions of Committee Procedure Rules 19, 16 and 17 (Part 4B) of the Constitution respectively.
[Note: These items are qualified by the requirements of the licensing legislation and will not be applicable to applications on the current agenda.]
Procedure to be followed at an oral hearing.
Report of the Head of Community Safety Services.
- Main Report, item 6. PDF 49 KB
- Application for a New Licence divider, item 6. PDF 9 KB
- New premises licence app Palmers HA3 5ES Oct 09, item 6. PDF 5 MB
- Plan of Premises divider, item 6. PDF 9 KB
- Layout Plan, item 6. PDF 696 KB
- Map of Premises divider, item 6. PDF 9 KB
- GIS map, item 6. PDF 610 KB
- Representations divider, item 6. PDF 9 KB
- Rep from Mr & Mrs Gibbs 26 Oct 09 no personal details, item 6. PDF 37 KB
Any Other Urgent Business
Which cannot otherwise be dealt with.
AGENDA - PART II - NIL